Our Safety Protocols
– Our waiting rooms are closed in accordance with CDC recommendations for safe distancing. Please text (512) 766-9477 upon arrival to the office and Dr. Miller will let you know when to enter the building.
– 1 in 1 out: We have a 1 employee and 1 patient rule currently in place (or 1 parent and child).
– Paperwork will be emailed to you to bring to your exam (you will soon have the ability to fill out your paperwork online & submit directly to us).
– After every exam, sanitation and disinfection procedures will continue for all rooms checkout area, and any other area patients may have gone
– There will be a tray to place glasses that have been tried on but not purchased. Each pair of glasses will then be sanitized prior to putting back on display.
– At checkout, you will be asked to verbally provide your credit card information. We also offer Apple Pay, G Pay and Samsung Pay
– If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste. Or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been out of the country in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
We understand that some of these new requirements may be inconvenient and we appreciate your patience while we work through this together. Our goal is to do everything in our power to continue to serve our community safely and reliably.